If you’ve been following our Instagram this week, you’ve probably seen a couple of incredible posts by CH + UK Connec+ featuring KALAB. Want to learn more about this digital collaboration? Keep reading!
A Swiss initiative in the UK
CH + UK is an ongoing project launched by the culture department of the Swiss Embassy in the UK. They focus on the promotion and support of Swiss artists and creative industries, and facilitate cultural collaborations between the two countries.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy launched the CH + UK Connec+ project. It is an extension of the CH + UK initiative with a heavier online focus for creatives to stay connected during these challenging times. We were fortunate enough to be featured on their Instagram page this week – thank you again!
Social media collaboration
Here is a preview of our social media collaboration over 5 Instagram posts:
- Introducing the co-founders – Florence Ettlin and Talitha Abraham.
- Why does KALAB exist? – Florence and Talitha present the challenges of the music industry and explain our mission.
- Artist Feature – Portrait of 2 KALAB artists with ties in both Switzerland and the UK: Emilia Anastazja and Allan Low.
- Artist Feature – Swiss musician Laura Scaglia and KALAB’s commitments to diversity and inclusion.
- Artist Feature – London-based artist OURAA and KALAB’s online promotion strategy, including artist presentation videos created with the help of Benton Creative, a rising media start-up.
That’s it for this week – don’t forget to check-out CH + UK Connect‘s page and KALAB‘s website for more! Finally, a big THANK YOU to the Swiss Embassy in the UK for this collaboration, with special thanks to Julie Zeller.